End of Summer Boston Trip

So we ended our summer with a trip to Boston. Dan and I were able to do a session at the Boston Temple. We took the boys there after we were done so they could see how beautiful it is.


After the temple we took the boys to the Quincey Market and walked around the fun little shops. We ate lunch at Dick's Last Resort. It's a fun restaurant where the waiters are crazy and rude!



Our waiter made these funny hats for our boys -- Cooper's says "Corn Dogs Make me Fart!", Brady's says "My braces will come off, Your Ugly Won't!", and Parker's says "I Play with my Brothers Barbies!"



After lunch we strolled down the water front. What a great trip!




3 comments:

Bridges Family said...

Looks like a great trip! The boys hats are hilarious! I'm sure they'll remember that for some time.

Stephanie

Yang Fam said...

I can't believe how much fun you are having. Maybe we need live closer to you because that's where the party is at. Andy & I laughed SO HARD at the hats the waiter made. Andy says if he was there he would put on Grace's hat "Your mama so fat she went on a seafood diet...whenever she saw food she ate it" we miss those boys. We miss you.

Natalie C. said...

I wanted to tell you I was laughing SO HARD at those hats! Awesome. "Brother's Barbies!!" Love it.