Proud Mother of 3

Here are just a few proud mother thoughts I had!

Brady has persevered through a difficult time at school this year. I'm so proud of him for hanging in there and realizing that he is a great young man with good values and a heart of gold. (I'm not sure about the heart of gold part, but his Mom knows it.) He also ran in the 5 k Veterans Day Run on Tuesday. It brought me to tears to watch him cross the finish line (I'm a cry baby) knowing that he had accomplished something so important to him. I'm very PROUD of you Brady!

Parker..... he has and always will be my very laid back, easy-go-lucky child. I met with Parker's 5th grade teacher last week and he only had raving reviews for Parker. Parker has matured this year. I'm not sure when or where the change took place, but I'm grateful it did. He is doing an amazing job at school and at home with his homework. Parker is very modest in what he does and I'm so PROUD of him and his accomplishments this year!

Cooper had a rough start to Kindergarten this year! He and I had become best buddies since our move and I think we both had a hard time with the separation. He now loves to get on that bus for school (after a hug and kiss from Mom) and can't wait to get to school. He has become quite the social boy (just like Parker). Cooper thinks he's very COOL because not only do all Kindergartner's know him, but all the 5th graders say "what's up?" to him too! (According to Cooper "what's up" means you're cool.) I PROUD of you Cooper!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You should be proud, you have awesome kids, I hope mine turn out half as good.

Sharonda and Zaron said...

We think your kids are totally great too. We really miss you guys. We need to plan another trip to Disneyland!

Bridges Family said...

Sounds like life in NY is going great! Will we ever see you guys again? Miss you.

Yang Fam said...

I can't believe BRADY ran a 5k! Wow! That is AMAZING! I guess we'll have to plan to run a 5k on the beach when you guys come to Cali. Grace will run too. I'll train her. As for Parker and Cooper. They are so funny. I miss all of you and you should be PROUD. You have a wonderful and BEAUTIFUL family.

Dianah said...

I think Parker is one of the smartest kids I've taught. I know I only taught him a couple times in primary, but I loved having him in my class. He always payed attention, understood and asked questions. He made me want to teach. I could see it in him that he understood the scriptures. You have a wonderful young man.