A Christmas Past

Happy New Year! Well Christmas had come and gone -- here are just a few memories we'll always remember.

-Snow!
-Brady and Parker throwing-up all of Christmas Eve day. (Good times!)
-Dan and I throwing-up all through the night. (Even better times!)
-Me dragging my sick body downstairs to watch the boys open their presents, and Dan staying in bed until 3pm.
-Hearing Cooper say "This is the BEST Christmas ever!"
-Brady and Parker being appreciative and getting along all day!
-Going to see Marley and Me the next day. (Take your tissue)
-Snow, snow, and more snow!
-Dan and Brady's snowboarding stories.
-More snow!
-Good friends coming to visit from Virginia - Billie, Hannah, Dana, and Mikey!
-Hearing all the kids say "This is the BEST New Years Eve ever!"
-Seminary Kick-ball at the church! (Thanks Brady for the ball burn on the face!)
-Snow again!
-Hearing Brady tell me about the Regional Church dance he went to! So funny!
-Spending time with the family!

2 comments:

Bridges Family said...

Looks like a blast! I didn't know Billie was on her way up there! I'm sure there were lots of good laughs!

Yang Fam said...

I love the pictures! I wish we were there. We miss you guys and we miss the funny boys. I'm so glad the boys liked their gifts this year. I'm sorry you and Dan were sick.