Being Short is a Good Thing....

Yesterday morning I was laying in bed and cuddling with Cooper and Dan was in the bathroom getting ready for work, so I was telling Dan that in the past 2 months I've lost a few pounds and he replied "that's good". Cooper looked at me and said "Mommy, are you trying to get shorter like Grandma Maria?" After I stopped laughing I hugged him a little tighter and said "Yes, Mommy wants to be shorter." So, I look forward to the day when I can look as good and be as short as Dan's mom "Grandma Maria". So for all you short people, don't feel bad about yourself because in our house being short is a GOOD THING!

2 comments:

Yang Fam said...

That was so FUNNY! I can't stop laughing. Cooper is too cute. I hope you tell my mom that story. She'll get a kick out of it. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! We wish we lived closer to celebrate the big day.

jamie lynette said...

This is one moment when I'm proud to say I'm short :) Nice work Coop.

Every time I come back to your blog it is a little cuter!!! You've far bypassed my blogging abilities already.

Did you do anything fun for your birthday???