I can't wait for summer....


Summer is just around the corner and I just can't wait. My doctor informed me the my vitamin D levels are low and one way to bring them up is to get some sun. Although I'm prone to skin cancer I look forward to worshipping the sun this summer in California.

Many days will be spent laying at the beach with a trashy magazine in hand (People, Us Weekly, etc.). Many days will be spent laying by my brother's pool with 6 crazy boys running around (my 3 and my brother's 3). Many days will be spent sitting outside of In and Out enjoying a yummy animal style burger!

Oh how I long for these days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharonda and Zaron said...

I agree! Bring on the summer weather, I'm ready. I hope we get to see you guys this summer.

Yang Fam said...

I can't wait to see you guys!! It's going to be sooo much fun!