I've Offically Become My Mother

Becoming your mother is not always a bad thing! In fact I love my Mother, but there are a few things I wish I hadn't inherited. Here is the short list of why I've become my Mother.

1. I have a horrible time sleeping at night. (Thanks Mom -- this is one I would have passed on!)
2. When I sit for too long my back hurts and I walk like an old lady.
3. When I stand too long my back hurts and I walk like an old lady.
4. I stay up late and check my e-mails or surf the web.
5. I love to bake cookies!
6. I love to shop or just wander around a store. (My Mom could spend the day wandering a store!)
7. I'm a snacker! (Especially on rode trips -- this I definitely inherited from my Mom)
8. I love my family!

Thanks Mom for making me who I am today!

3 comments:

Bridges Family said...

Well I would say we have many of the same "inheritances". Add to that list - if I sleep on my stomach - my lower back will ache for hours! Looks like you were having fun. By the way, the plates you saw are 9" salad plates. Hope you are staying warm in NY!

Pistolmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yang Fam said...

I can totally see it. We say we won't be like our moms but we do.