15 Years of Marriage and Loving It...

Dan and I have been married for 15 fun and fabulous years! For our anniversary we took a trip to both Montreal and Lake Placid. We had a great time being complete tourists and eating great food.
In Montreal Dan showed me a few sites he remembered from his mission. We also visited the Olympic Stadium, the Basilique Notre Dame, Old Town Montreal, and ate at a restaurant (Gibby's) in a building that's over 200 years old. Oh, and I can't leave out the mouth-watering crepes at Chez Cora!
After Montreal we headed south to Lake Placid. The views were spectacular and the rest and relaxation even better! We rode the gondola to the top of White Face Mountain. This was very scary for someone who doesn't like heights, but the view was worth it. We also drove-up the other side of White face Mountain and took an elevator to the highest peak and then hiked down a ridge to get back to our car. Lucky for me I only cried once, but my body ached the next day from being so tense from the hike down. Dan and I had a great time walking hand-in-hand amongst all the other senior citizens. Sometimes I think we forget we're only in our thirties.
I look forward to many more trips with my BEST FRIEND!


5 comments:

Kolette said...

Congratulations! It's good to hear that the years of Justin's therapy paid off! Best wishes for the next 15!

Bridges Family said...

Sounds like a great time! Mark and I will definitely be taking some sort of trip this next year - just the two of us! Congratulations on 15 years!

jamie lynette said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!

The 3 pictures on top of our blog took some cropping, fixing it up in word as a text box, then converting it to a picture in paint shop.

There is probably an easier way, but I had some time on my hands while I was waiting for Thomas to fall asleep one day. Send me some pictures and I'll try to come up with a good one for you. Although I like the picture you have on top right now.

Yang Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yang Fam said...

I accidently deleted the last comment.
I can't believe how much you did and you've been married for 15 yrs. WOW! You guys are perfect for each other. I love the pictures!
Miss ya!